Flu season is here. Are you prepared? Maybe you have never had influenza so you’re willing to risk it. Please reconsider! Go to the Nurse’s Page for the most up-to-date information from the CDC and DPHHS on influenza. Getting your yearly flu shot is easier than you may think.
- Call your doctor’s office to see if they have walk-in flu shots available
- Walk in to Lewis and Clark Public Health Mon, Wed, Thurs 11:30-4:30
- Already going to the pharmacy? Many offer Flu shots for 12 years and older
- Attending Halloween Fun Fest October 29th? They are offering flu shots for free
- Any of your kids attend Broadwater, Central, Bryant, or Warren? They offer free flu shots for the family during parent-teacher conferences if you have an attending student