Absence Make Up
CRA Physical Wellness Make Up Form
Physical Wellness Dress Requirements
The following clothing is required:
• T-Shirt with your last name permanently marked on the back of the shirt with at least 2 inch letters. Tank tops, sleeveless, cut off shirts or tying shirts are Not Allowed.
• Athletic Shorts with elastic or draw string waist that fit appropriately and are a modest length (NO zippers or pockets)
• Tennis shoes laced tightly. No skater shoes or slip-on shoes allowed.
• Sweats are recommended for early morning P.E. classes. However, this is not a requirement.
Students will need their P.E. clothes beginning the week of August 31, 2015. Students who do not dress out for physical wellness will still participate in all activities.
Students are graded on the following criteria:
- Attendance (Make up work is required.)
- Dressing appropriately for class.
- Stretching and Warm-ups
- Effort- Working hard enough to improve personal fitness.
- Following directions
- Participation in activities
- Target heart rate- working hard enough to stay in their heart rate zone for required amount of time (only when heart rate monitors are used)
Students are required to complete activity make-up forms that are available from their teacher when they are absent, failure to return completed make up work on time will result in loss of credit for the day of their absence.
Students will be required to carry their clothing to and from the locker room on the days they have P.E. Students’ school clothing will be secured during class time.
Excused from Activity
Parents notes will excuse the individual for a single day of activity but not from dressing out.
Doctor’s notes will excuse the individual from activities and dress for the length of time specified on the note.